Thursday, September 26, 2013

Back Again

I used to have a co-worker who'd joke "I had a weak back about a week back." Well ask me in about a week and I will tell you the same.  I felt a twinge yesterday morning when I awoke and thought it would iron itself out as I moved around throughout the day.  It gave me no trouble during my workout last night, yet this morning, it was more prominent.  

So today I went without exercise.  I will need to double up in the next few days, but I won't risk doing damage that will take me out even longer.  I've had spells in the past that laid me up for weeks.  Stay tuned...

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Cereal w/almond milk
Lunch ~ A seafood soup and 2 maki sushi rolls
Dinner ~ A salmon burger and roasted cauliflower
Exercise ~ none

No comments:

Post a Comment