Monday, September 30, 2013

Bad Day

It was just one of those days.  I've had a lot on my mind lately and I am just easily distracted.  Getting work done efficiently is a chore, so the day just dragged on, making me tired.  Food-wise I did just fine, but due to my returning back pain, there was no exercise.  The pain isn't nagging, it is sharp when I move a certain way.  I will be taking it easy for a few days.  I am afraid I didn't listen to my own advice last week and do just that: take it easy.

Tonight, for the first time since I was perhaps seventeen, I ran out of gas.  Fortunately, I was following a friend somewhere and had a helping hand to easily fix the result of stupidity.  Tuesday morning I step on the scale for the first time in months.  Will tomorrow be any better?

Cya then,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Egg White Delight McMuffin and coffee on the road.
Lunch ~ Protein Bistro Box and coffee
Dinner ~ Left over chili and minestrone
Exercise ~ none


No comments:

Post a Comment