Friday, September 20, 2013

Tender is the Loin


Here is tonight's dinner.  It was a recipe I found online for Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Baby Carrots.  I was thrilled to have an excuse to finally dig up some carrots from my Veg-Trug garden.  I filled out the lack of quantity with some parsnips, which hands down are my favorite.  The meal was simply divine.  

After we ate I went for a record setting lap around the lake.  Crushed my old best time of 44 minutes, turning in a time of 42:08.  That's an average speed of around 3.5 MPH.  I'm thrilled with that!  One thing I found interesting was that although I had expected my arms to be sore this morning after yesterday's workout, it wasn't until I finished my walk today (there was a tad of running too) that my arms really started to ache. Go figure.

Tomorrow I will talk about my gardening efforts this summer.  It didn't exactly go as I expected

Cya then,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised.
Breakfast ~ Seen here is green egg and ham.  Toast with homemade pesto, a poached egg and a slice of ham. Soooooo good.  The coffee rocked too. 
Lunch ~ Spinach salad w/rotisserie chicken and a homemade vinaigrette
Snacks ~ A banana and a Fiber One bar scattered throughout the afternoon.
Dinner ~ Above
Exercise ~ 2.5 miles in 42 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment